30 November 2011

Work & Hobbies


Work

As I've mentioned before, I'm an ICT co-ordinator with the British Council here in Seoul. That's part of the reason I'm taking this course--to consolidate and expand my existing ICT knowledge. I've been in this position for a few months now and while the workload is heavy, the opportunities to do something unique activities are quite enjoyable. Here's my friend (and line manager!) promoting a vocabulary learning app, BC Words, at the KOTESOL conference a few weeks ago.



Hobbies

I know I've mentioned food and beer several times already, so I'll give those interests a rest. One thing I know I haven't mentioned is rock climbing, which I'm getting back into after a 8 year hiatus. It's been rough going the first few bouldering sessions I've had, but I'm getting back into the swing of things. But I most admit, the 10kg I've gained since my university days isn't helping matters much!!

Here's a recent video:



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging and cooking look a lot safer than this, Jon. Good video though. I like the Korean encouragement in the background.

    ReplyDelete